Monday, January 26, 2009

I am not creative...

At times you want to write yet the pen just refuses to skid further!...Scribbling of a barren mind ...
I fail to write...

Afflicted, I seek out...
Mind is but perturbed...

No newness at the proximity...
Oppressed thoughts though seek a vent...
Terrible it feels to be inert...

Credibility at question...
Respite seems to be a distant dream...
Exhausted yet challenges daunt...
Austere writing not in the domain...
Tangled in the marshy distress...
Inky darkness is all that I see...
Vigor lost in the pursuit of creativity...
Enervated...I give up!

I am not CREATIVE !!!

2 comments:

DEbajeet said...

beautiful piece from a 'barren mind'! :) :)
who dares to question your credibility, tell me the name pls ;)
you are not creative, you are SUPER-CREATIVE!! :D

Myriad Shades said...

Its me,myself who questions my own credibility...!But thanks for recognizing the uncreative efforts of a barren mind!:)